Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanks for stopping by....

Welcome to my life! I hope to keep up with this blog long enough to turn it into a successful mini-series on HBO! Kidding kidding....but I do hope that I keep it up. I have a tendency to get really excited about things at the beginning and then they tend to trail off.....

So, what is this blog going to be about? Well hopefully you can guess by the title of it, but if you need more assistance I will enlighten you. I'm a newlywed so you know there are going to be lots of stories about that little adventure :) Also I am a vegetarian but Eric is not, and I suck at cooking and have no patience for it, so the odds are stacked against me that I will ever be able to feel comfortable in the kitchen! However, that doesn't stop me from watching everything on the Food Network religiously. I love me some Alton Brown on Good Eats, Iron Chef and 30 Minute Meals (that would take me about 3 hours to do what Rachel does haha) just to name a few. And to round it all out I'll be just telling stories about life in general. I hope that they can entertain you for a few minutes as you read them, and I hope they make you come back and read more! I can't wait to get started!!


Unfortunately though, I have to head off to work. I am going to be late....as usual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment